What is The Best Helpline Number of AEP Texas to Contact At?Phone Number:
AEP Texas is an electric utility company based in Texas, United States. The company provides electricity services to homes, businesses, and industries across Texas. The company is a subsidiary of American Electric Power (AEP). AEP Texas service territory includes south Texas and west Texas. It is one of the largest electricity providers in Texas and services more than ninety counties across Texas. Get in touch with the customer operations center of AEP Texas at the above-mentioned number for billing, outages, complaints, or any other related issues.
How to Contact AEP Texas Customer Service Department?Contact Us:
You can contact them online or email them your questions through the email form or contact form which is available on their website. First, you need to select the category depending upon what your question is related to. Select the customer type and you can also provide your account number in case you want account specific support. Describe your problem and question and send the message. You can access the contact form here
AEP Texas doesn't provide any live chat service to be used by people and customers. You can get any support related information from the general information number given above and also, you can send them text message by using the contact form from the link given above.Email Support:
Email service support is not available. You can use the email form provided on the "Contact Us" page regarding your issues.Frequently Asked Questions:
Go through the FAQ page of AEP Texas for most answered
When and How to Report Outages and Safety Hazards?
- In the aftermath of storms and natural disasters, you might require to turn the attention of AEP Texas towards your area for preventing any mishaps that can be caused by broken electric equipment and wires. In this case, you need to report for a safety hazard which you can either do online or via phone by calling on the outage helpline number given above.
- If the lights of only your house or your locality go out, you might need to report for an outage. You can also do that online or by phone as mentioned above for safety hazards. You can use the link given below for accessing these useful services. Also, you can check the status of your previous reports as well as alerts and report other things as well. There is also an FAQ available with some detailed instructions and additional information.
- You can report outages and safety hazards here.
What Are The Tariffs Associated With AEP Texas?
- Tariffs and Rates offered by AEP Texas come in two different categories depending upon the division under which you come in. It can either be the Central division or the North Division. All the details about rates in these divisions are contained in two PDF documents which can be downloaded and read for getting a detailed insight into the pricing and other accompanied charges.
- Open this link if you are interested in getting the price details.
AEP Texas Phone NumbersReporting Power Outage Service
1866-223-8508Company Office in Pharr TX
+1 956-354-1890SWEPCO Facility in Longview TX
|Services and Locations||Contact Numbers|
|SWEPCO Texarkana TX||+1 888-216-3523|
|San Angelo TX||1-877-373-4858|
|Corpus Christi TX||1-877-373-4858|