Contact Child Support Florida Customer ServicePhone:
The dedicated helpline is meant to address issues regarding child support, parenting and other services.Contact Us:
Visit the support center
to claim support via the multiple help channels.Enforcement Helpline:
Dial the helpline i.e.
to contact the enforcement services.Disbursement Unit:
Call at the helpline 1-877-769-0251 to connect directly with the Disbursement section of the department.Support Office Hours
The Child Support office is open during the given hours:
Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 08:00 am to 05:00 pm EST.
Solve Queries Related to Child Support Florida
To solve queries related to Child Support Florida visit Here
. You will find a search box at the page, where you need to put your query and click enter.
Apply for Child Support eServices Online
To apply for the Child Support eServices online, kindly go through the below instructions:
- At first, visit at the official website "childsupport.floridarevenue.com".
- Then click on the option "Apply for Services" at the left side of the page.
- You will get another page after clicking and on the page, you will see "apply online" is written with blue color.
- Click on "apply online" and select one option among "Yes" "No" and "Not Sure".
- Then press the "Continue" button.
- You will get a form that need to be completed.
- After filling the form, press the "continue" button and follow the instructions.
- To apply for Child Support eServices, visit Here.
Get Information Regarding Parent Services
To get information regarding parent services, you need to visit Here
.Revenue Employees Get Resources
Revenue Employees can get resources by calling the office closure information line at the below phone number:888-367-8595
Phone Numbers for Customer ServiceCard
1-877-769-0251Office In West Palm Beach
(850) 488-5437Live Person
(850) 488-5437Polk County
(850) 488-5437Department Of Revenue
(850) 488-5437Orange County
(850) 488-5437Marion County
(850) 488-5437Enforcement Crestview
(800) 622-5437Fort Lauderdale