Contact Department of Education Student LoanPhone:
The dedicated toll-free number is meant to avail assistance regarding general inquiries, and questions.Mailing Address:
send your comments and suggestions via post mail at U.S. Department of Education400 Maryland Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20202Email Support:
You can send your emails at
Department of Education Student Loan Support Via Email
- There is a dedicated email support form available for students seeking some information about the Department of Education for student loan facilities and inquiries. You just need to select a reason for your feedback or inquiry and then enter your personal details and message.
- You can then submit this information and get help and support information from them. You can use this link to access the contact form.
Department of Education Student Loan Forgiveness Program Information
- US Government also provides student loan waivers to those students who have taken loans or financial aid from the Department of Education under some special conditions. They can either totally cancel the debt of a student or reduce it by some extent.
- These special conditions include death of the loan recipient, partial or complete disability, in case the school is closed, or if you are working in a low-income school, and many other conditions.
- You can read all this information and additional information about the Forgiveness and Repayment service in the FAQ section. There is a complete list of links from where you can know about the discharge rates among other things.
- Open this link and click on "Loan Forgiveness Program" under the "Federal Student Aid" section.
Department of Education Student Loan Customer Service NumbersGeneral Information and Service
Phone: 1-800-433-3243Student Loan Forgiveness
Phone: (844) 669-4407Loan Default Resolution Service
Phone: 1-800-621-3115Consolidation Problems
Phone: 1-800-557-7394Department of Education Atlanta Georgia
Phone: +1 404-974-9406North Carolina(NC) Department of Education
(919) 807-3300US Department of Education