How to Contact Department Of Human Services Illinois?Phone:
You can seek assistance regarding case status, benefits, services and other facilities.Service Hours:
Monday through Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pmCorporate Address:
The main office of the company is located at 100 South Grand Avenue East Springfield, Illinois 62762Email Support:
Customers can send email queries via the online email
to resolve issues and queries.
Purpose of (C-TAS) Services
(C-TAS)Computer Telephonic Assistance System is fully operational call center system. The recipients of these services include the following.
- Clients who are lined up with assistance facility to the public.
- Those who take care of disability persons and work from rehabilitation centers.
- Those impaired children's who are registered in the (FAP) family assistance program.
Who Are Entitled to Receive The TANF
- A Pregnant woman or having a child under the age of 19 lives with their parents.
- An expectant who lives with her husband, even if they don't have any children meet the requirement for TANF
- A person must be living in Illinois.
- A person must be a US citizen and should meet the requirements of immigration.
- If a person has a plan to become self sufficient.
Essential Phone Numbers of DHS IllinoisGeneral Inquiry Number
(800) 843-6154For Springfield
+1 217-782-0400For Rockford
+1 815-964-3396Department Of Human Services
+1 312-746-5400For Case Lookup
+1 618-235-5300For Medicaid