How to Contact Department Of Motor Vehicles Nevada?Phone Number
: +1 (702) 486-4368
Department Of Motor Vehicles Nevada is a department that operates the services of enrollment of driving license services, title plates, trail tests, transit permits, toll permits, and tax services. The department offers the best and convenient services to the drivers via online and offline platforms.Contact Us:
Send a text message to Department Of Motor Vehicles Nevada regarding the license and title plates through the Contact Us
Dial +1 (877) 368-7828
to avail support from the Department Of Motor Vehicles regarding the vehicle registration and toll permits.Mailing Address:
Send your written complaints or requests related to products at Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles, 555 Wright Way, Carson City, NV 89711Las Vegas:
Office of the department of motor vehicles in Las Vegas is located at 2621 E Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89104. For inquiries, you can contact them on +1(702) 486-4368
How Can i Change My Address in Nevada DMV?
There are 3 ways to change your address in Nevada DMV:-
- ONLINE:-To change your address online you need to visit DMV
website CLICK HERE. In case you do not have an account SETUP one and change your address with a fee of $4.25. After that Nevada DMV will mail you a new driving license having new address.
- BY MAIL:-You are required to fill in the "FORM DMV22" for changing your address completely by mail and mail form along with Fee of $4.25. You are also required to submit your latest earning statement and also statements of those dependants on you and living with you if you are in the military and are transferred out of state. After they will receive your mail they will send you a new driving license with a change of address. You can get the "FORM DMV22" HERE
- IN PERSON:-To change your address in person you need to visit your Nevada DMV office and submit FORM DMV 002 along with your driving license and a fee of $4.25. Once all the formalities will be done they will send you an updated driving license of yours.
How Can I Transfer Vehicle Title In Nevada?
- You need to remove licence plates first from the vehicle.
- Then you need it assign its title on the buyer.
- Then you need to fill in the "FORM VP104" and that in your records.
- Then provide him the identity proof along with Nevada insurance.
- And the carry all the papers and payment to DMV.
List of Essential Numbers of Department of Motor Vehicles NevadaFor Las Vegas Area Number
(702) 486-4368For Reno, Sparks, Carson City Number
DMV Important Phone NumbersFor TDD Customers (hearing Impaired)
775-684-4904.For Administrative Office
775-684-4543.Number For Bad Debt
775-684-4517.Compliance Enforcement Division Number
775-684-4790.Director's Office Number
775-684-4549.For Insurance Verification
775- 684-4850.For License & Registration
775-684-4830.For Motor Carrier & Fuel Taxes
775-684-4711.Nevada State Switchboard Number
800-992-0900.For Occupational Or Business Licensing
775-684-4690.For Records Section
775-684-4590.For Special Plates
775-684-4750.For Vehicle Title Section
+1 775-586-7226For Missouri MO
+1 417-448-5705Winnemucca, Yerington, Hawthorne, Laughlin, Mesquite,