Dial (800) 987-7767 to contact SoonerCare Oklahoma
SoonerCare is a heath care management program in Oklahoma United States. The SoonerCare aims to improve the heath quality and provide necessary benefits for certain low-income children, seniors, the disabled persons. Following is the main center of SoonerCare in Oklahoma.
- Address: 4345 N Lincoln Blvd, Oklahoma City, OK 73105
- Phone Number: (800) 987-7767
- Service Hours: Monday to Friday 8 AM to 5 PM, Saturday and Sunday closed.
How To Contact SoonerCare Customer Service Support Department?
Text Message/Contact Us: You can visit SoonerCare contact us page to get different options to contact the support department.
Main Helpline: Dial 800-987-7767 to contact SoonerCare about health plan benefits, service claims, etc.
Email Service Support: Email address is not provided, you can use contact us page to fan-out the alternate contact option.
Live Chat: SoonerCare has not provided live chat assistance. You can go through the above mentioned contact numbers for more support.
Toll Free(800 & 1800 Number): 800-987-7767 .
Answered Queries: SoonerCare has provided solution for multiple queries like How to qualify for SoonerCare?, How to pay?, What if i do not qualify for Medicare?, etc.
Service Hours: The customer services are available Monday to Friday 8 AM to 5 PM, Saturday and Sunday closed.
Mailing Address(Corporate Office): The corporate mailing address is "Oklahoma Health Care Authority 4345 N. Lincoln Blvd. Oklahoma City, OK 73105".
Driving Directions: You can see the driving directions route from your place to SoonerCare.
SoonerCare Multiple Locations Near You: You can get multiple locations of SoonerCare in your nearer place.
How to Login?
- Soonercare Login: You can visit the Soonercare official website and click on Login . Now enter your Username & Password to get the account access. You can get information about your service qualifications, benefits of SoonerCare plans, coverage, etc.
- Soonercare Provider Login: If your are working as provider in the department, you can use Provider Login section to get account access and check information about your tasks.