Spokane Teachers Credit Union (STCU)
STCU(Spokane Teachers Credit Union) is a financial organization headquartered in Liberty Lake, Washington, United States. The main products and services that STCU provides to its customers are savings, checking, consumer loans, mortgages, credit cards, online banking, and other business services. STCU has become the Inland Northwest's largest and most successful credit union. STCU is regulated under the authority of the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) of the federal government. You can get membership of STCU only if you live, work, or attend school in Washington state, or counties in northern Idaho.Phone Number:
For any assistance regarding loan services, credit card, checking, online banking, etc., please contact the customer service representative of the organization at
How to Contact STCU Customer Service Department?Text Message:
Send a text message to STCU regarding online banking, credit cards, loan services, etc. at contact us
STCU has provided live chat
assistance, you can get access to this service from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.Toll Free:
You can reach the STCU by dialing a toll free number
STCU has provided solution
for multiple queries like accounts, debit, credit cards, online banking, payment options, etc.Service Hours:
Monday through Thursday 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM, Friday 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM.Mailing Address(Corporate Office):
P.O. Box 1954 Spokane, WA 99210-1954.Driving Directions:
Find driving directions
for corporate office of STCU.How to Pay
- Mail a check to: STCU, P.O. Box 1954, Spokane, WA 99210-1954.
- Drop off payments at any STCU branch locations, night drop is open 24 hours a day.
- Online Pay: Login to your online banking account to make payment.
Near Me Location
STCU offers financial services to multiple locations like Airway Heights, Spokane Valley, Idaho, etc. in the United States. Following are the main locations, their service hours and contact details:Cheney Branch
- Address: This branch of STCU is located at Cheney, WA 99004-2032.
- Phone Number: .
- Direction: Follow the link t find the driving direction.
All Location Near Me:
- Address: 2712 N. Ramsey Road Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815-9002.
- Phone Number: .
- Directions: enter the starting location to find the driving direction.
To find the all nearby location
of STCU braches, ATM's, and loan centers, please go through the mentioned link.
The hours of operation of STCU are mentioned below:
- Customer Service Hours: You can contact the customer service advisor of STCU any time from Monday through Thursday 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM, Friday 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM.
- Live Chat Hours: STCU live chat page can be accessed only from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Spokane Valley Lobby Hours: Monday through Thursday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Friday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- Spokane Valley Drive Up Hours: Monday through Thursday 7:30 AM to to 5:30 PM, Friday &;30 AM to 6:30 PM.
- Payment Hours: You can make loan payments to STCU through online banking, mail, credit card, etc. 24 hours a day.
The main headquarter of STCU is at Liberty Lake Spokane Valley, Washington, United States. The customers of STCU can contact the main office for customer service assistance from Monday through Thursday 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM, Friday 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM.
- Phone Number: You can get assistance by calling on .
- Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1954 Spokane, WA 99210-1954.
- Lobby Hours: Monday through Thursday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Friday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- Drive Up Hours: Monday through Thursday 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM, Friday &;30 AM to 6:30 PM.
- Driving Directions: Enter the starting location to find the driving directions for Spokane Washington.
List of Essential Contact Numbers of STCU
|Post Falls||+1 208-619-4000|
|Valley Branch||+1 509-326-1954|
|After Hours||+(800) 858-3750|
|Newport WA||+1 509-326-1954|
|Liberty Lake||+1 509-326-1954|
|Secu NC||+(888) 732-8562|
|Loan Department||+(800) 858-3750|
|Dalton Gardens||+1 208-619-4000|