Contact Waste Management California Customer Service DepartmentService Number:
+1 800-774-0222Text Message/Contact Us:
Customers can put forth their queries and questions to the Waste Management Company via the provided contact us
page.Service Hours: Monday - Friday : 08:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m.US/PacificMailing Address (Corporate Office): 600 E Avenue F Lancaster, CA 93535 To put forth your email complaints, requests, and concerns at
Near Me Locaions: To locate nearest facility center of Waste amangement, follow the given locator link and enter your zip code or area name.
Online SupportThe company has maintained a support option for its customers via the 'Contact Us' page. The customers can submit their queries or can search for online help via this mode. The customers can get support as follows;
- Visit the main website of the company at www.wm.com and browse the page for 'Contact Us’ link
- Click on the 'Contact Us' link. After clicking on this, customers will be redirected to another page.
- Now the customers will be provided an option of search from where they can search for online help by writing their queries in the 'Search bar'
- Customers can also choose their desired 'Help Topics' from the given list.
- The customers can also write the concerns to the company by clicking on the 'Questions and Concerns' option present at the bottom of this page.If the customers want to go for the above option, they need to click on ‘Question and Concerns' link which will direct them to another page that will lead them to write the query by selecting a particular service/Support
Pay a Bill (Billing & Payment)Customers can make their bill payments via the company's online page. The customers can pay their bills either by registering themselves or paying as a guest. Customers can make the payment as follows;
- Visit the main website of the company at and drop down the cursor.
- The customers will get a link for 'My account’. Customers will have to click on this option and they will be directed to 'Pay My Bill' page.
- Now the customers can opt for already user option or as a guest, to make the payment.
- If the customer is guest, They need to click on ' No time to register, Make a one-time payment instead' link.
- After clicking on this, customers will be redirected to 'Make one-time payment' page of the website
- Customers have to enter their ID, Billing ZIP code and click on the 'Continue to payment info' button. top proceed with the payment. Follow the instructions to complete the payment.
Waste Management California Phone Numbers+1 209-369-8274(Main Number)